Monday, August 20, 2012

top knot

So...I've always gone thru phases my entire life - food, fashion, hair, etc. Right now I'm going to discuss my current hair phase: top knots/top buns. I kept seeing the pictures pop up and sometimes I thought they were cute, but sometimes I just thought they were weird looking (mainly when I see those people who make their top buns into tall, skinny buns.) That, I don't like. But one day I tried out the super high bun and..."ooh la la!" I loved it! and have basically been rockin' it every day since. (I think my hair is pretty much going to die and fall out soon from being all scrunched in elastics every day.) I'm going to have to buy some of those cute "fancy" elastics that are better for your hair. (That's really just an excuse...they're just cute.)









2 comments: