Tuesday, August 14, 2012

perfect pinks.



I have so many pink nail polishes, I can't even tell you how many I have. I'm constantly on the search to find the long sought after "perfect pink." I've found quite a few.  ...quite a few. But sometimes I find myself thinking "I just need a perfect light pink" or "I just need a perfect Barbie pink" etc, etc.... 
The other day I was in quite the mood for pink nails, so I went thru my suitcase, if you will, of nail polishes and just as I [thought that I] had decided on the perfect color combo, I came across an old color that I frequently pass up and had simply forgotten about - Revlon's Fushia Fever and gave it a go. Along with one of my perfect light pink's, OPI Pink Friday, I have now found possibly my favorite color combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment