Wednesday, August 12, 2009

wanderlust.

today will be taking me away to iceland.
i would peer out the window at the lovely island.
i would get sprayed by the rainbow encompassed skógafoss waterfall.
i would take a dip in the blue lagoon.
...and also the the jökulsár lagoon.
i would (somewhat reluctantly) try some thorramatur.
i would trek one of the many glaciers.
i would take pictures of the colorful cities.
i would visit iceland's version of the countryside in maelifellssandur.
i would hunt down puffins...in a purely non-hunting way, of course.
i would sit and watch the strokkur bubble. i would search for the lagarfljotsormurinn (iceland worm monster) in lake lagarfljót.
i would end my trip by viewing the insanely gorgeous event of the aurora borealis.


2 comments:

  1. One of my top 5 countries I'd like to visit. LOVE that awesome fake-looking waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. im obsessed with iceland.

    ...one of my many, MANY country obsessions.

    ReplyDelete