Monday, February 13, 2012

this week's phase...

i have an issue with going thru major phases in my life. activities, tv shows, food (a big one). when i was younger my mom would get irritated with me because i would always get super addicted to a certain type a food or treat and just when she went to costco and bought a huge pack for me, i was over it...and it would go to waste.
my phase right now is shopping. not that i don't shop, in general, throughout the year a lot, but i'm having a major addiction right now. and in times like these i think it's wise to just turn to your own closet and go thru the tried and true, the old and new. i know it sounds boring sometimes when people tell you to 'shop' in your own closet, but let's face it - you know there's a lot of us out there who have a closet full of clothes that we've completely forgotten about. and i think it also helps to turn to fellow blogs and inspiration boards for ideas...and then you find yourself thinking "i've got something like that".....................(and then sometimes you also just want to shop.)
here's some inspiration for my outfits for this week:

wednesday (my new fav.)

No comments:

Post a Comment