Thursday, June 28, 2012

the green stuff.

So I've been unemployed for a lil' bit now (and rather happy about it) and in all my "spare time" I have been cooking and/or baking almost every day. It's my new thing. I can't stop looking up recipes and [obsessively] reading new (to me) food blogs. Today I made a quick pasta lunch with mushed up avocado, lemon juice, basil, garlic and olive oil. It was rather enjoyable - of course, you have to really like avocado. And I do. My husband hates avocados, but he always knows to get his avocado "on the side" when he orders something at a restaurant. And I greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. This actually sounds really yummy.

    When I was between jobs 10 years ago, I did a lot of cooking too. It's nice to have time to yourself. Enjoy!

    Beauty Fashion Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete