Sunday, January 17, 2010

oh, ms. chase, how i heart thee.

so.
i have recently re-purchased the my so-called life series on dvd (because i had it on vhs and thought it time to move on...). needless, to say, i have been watching it time and time again. (those of you who dont love that show - i do not understand you.)
anyhoo...im reliving all of my favorite outfits of angela's (and rayanne's) that i copied back in the day and im realizing how much i still love them...and plan on copying once more...maybe a select few with some slightly modern alterations.
...also, being from seattle - her slouchy/grungy style is really close to my heart. *toothy grin





2 comments:

  1. When I watch My So Called Life it always reminds me of what I wore in high school. I can't tell you how many time I have said "Oh my...I wore that!"

    The show is great! I could rewatch it many many time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted that deep red hair. Not so much Rayanne's hair with the blonde streak.

    ReplyDelete