Wednesday, March 28, 2012

sweet and salty.

a friend at work was always bringing in these little goodies that her grandmother had made. saltine toffee chocolates. im not a fan of chocolate, unless its dark, and i've never cared for toffee, but i cant resist free treats at work so i had a little taste. once i tried these i couldn't stop. and every time she brought them in i had to try and resist them with all my will (turns out my will is very weak.) she's getting me her grandmothers recipe, because i swear grandma's always make everything best, but in the meantime i just couldn't wait and this weekend i made some from this recipe. my toffee turned out soft, (i blame it on my being first time,) but the flavor was still there...nevertheless, i'll be attempting these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment